Developed in 2008 by Jim Bonacci and launched in 2010 by Fancy Force, Happy Wheels has been one of the most successful games of its kind. Not only it attracts the gamers from all around the world but also attracts all age groups. Happy Wheels is well known for its humorous graphical violence, blood spurting out of the characters and their body parts getting detached. You may play the game online at http://happywheelsiz.com/.
A brief description:
- The arrow keys can be used to accelerate, apply break to protect your character from the obstacles. You may even customize the controls according to your convenience.
- You get an in built feature where you can design your own level by using several tools available to you. Most of the levels you play might be designed by users themselves. There are over 5 million user created levels on the net currently.
- The characters even possess some special abilities which you must know beforehand so that you can apply them effectively during the game. Use Space bar, Shift, Ctrl for the same.
- Your character will not die of the blood pouring out of his body even after losing all the 4 limbs. You must note that the character only dies if he crashes his head or torso. Have a good laugh t the spurting blood and just get going to reach the finish line.
- At some places, you might need to eject out your character from the vehicle. Use the Z key to do so and after getting ejected you may use Shift and Ctrl to move characters arms and legs.
- You may even change the blood setting to make the game more fun and also play some of the featured levels which have been shortlisted. You may even browse through the levels generated by users and get going. Do not forget to have a good laugh while playing.