When you visit your basement from time to time, do you notice any cool and damp ‘basement’ smell? Sure it does typically have that smell, but there are ways to get rid of it. You have to purchase a dehumidifier for basement. An effective dehumidifier for basements is not a whole different category among humidifiers; it’s just that some dehumidifiers are more effective than others when it comes to certain rooms and factors.
White Wing Super Dry Dehumidifier
Utilizing an innovative self-monitoring system, the White Wing Super Dry 90 pint dehumidifier might be the perfect tool to freshen up that basement. The self monitor keeps track of the units performance data, it also automatically calculate the most practical operating parameters; these parameters typically include the defrost cycle system and the fan speed. This particular unit is able to extract about 15 gallons of moisture on a daily basis, leaving only minimum amounts of humidity in the air.
Built in wheels and handles on the unit makes it ideal for the basement, all that work cut out for you. The powercord is rear-mounted alongside the pump hose in order to conveniently tuck away all those accessories. Basically, the Super Dry 90 provides exceptional performance, contains easy to navigate controls and is energy efficient.
- Washable clean air filters
- Operates quietly
- Able to dry areas over 3,000 square feet
- Easy to maneuver and transfers thanks to the compact size
- Strong air drying circulation with the help of a powerful 400 CFM fan
- A hot gas defrost system that lowers the temperature down to about 35%
- An automatic water pump system
- Energy efficient, it only consumes about 6.58 Amps, quite low when you compare it to other brands
- Keylock, smart-touch buttons, timer and drain indicator