One of the most popular tourist sites in Malaysia is Melaka, also known as Malacca. Most people travel to Kuala Lumpur which is the capital city of Malaysia and from there, you can connect to any city or town within Malaysia easily. Malacca was given the status of a UNESCO world heritage site and since then, it is a very popular tourist destination, year in, year out.When it comes to travelling, one of the best and most preferred options is travel by bus. Here are the reasons why;
- It is convenient – Travel to Melaka by bus is quite convenient with over 10 bus companies available plying the route. From about 7am to 11pm at night every day, you are sure to catch one of the buses which have a schedule running every 30 min. If you are arriving from the airport and would wish to travel directly to Malacca, there is one bus which you can take but you need to be certain of the timings. One option tourists prefer is going to Kuala Lumpur and taking a bus from the main terminus to Malacca.
- Booking by bus is easy – You have an option of visiting the main bus terminals in Kuala Lumpur which are Pudu Raya/Pudu Sentral or Terminal Bersepadu Selatan to book your tickets. However, some bus companies offer the option of booking online.
- Online booking
- Choose arrival option as Malacca.
- Online booking
- Choose the number of passengers, the date of travel and click search.
- Select your preferred bus operator and the type of trip, whether one way or 2 way. If you have an option to select the seats, do so.
- Add your personal details like full name and identification numbers.
- Enter your payment details and be sure to confirm the travel time as well to avoid any inconveniences.
- Consistent – The bus companies are dedicated to ply the Kuala Lumpur – Melaka route so you are assured that every day of every week, you can get to travel to and from Melaka with any of the bus operators available.
Travel by bus to Melaka is one of the best options available for travel any day of the week.